Wedding Photo Booths
The photo booth is a mini photography studio where guests can take their own photographs. Unlike photo booths that create passport style photographs, this booth is digital only and guests can take as many photographs as they choose. The booth is usually accessible from both sides (which means you can get more people in it), and uses studio flash photography for excellent exposure control and flattering lighting. The digital photos can be printed using the website afterwards and you can even share them on Facebook too! Because your guests take their own photographs, there isn’t a limit to the amount of shots that can be taken! You will usually receive around 100-200 photos on a USB from the booth, depending on how shutter crazy your guests have been.
It also doesn’t come in a large box like traditional booths, is very easy to set up and is operated by guests with a simple button to take the photos themselves. You can also supply props to make your booth really creative!
If you would like a photo-booth at your wedding you will need to consider the following:
- It will require 6 square feet of space, roughly the size of a double bed. It also needs a wall or marquee edge in order to stand the backdrop against (as it is not free standing) and a power socket. I usually have at least 20 metres of extension cable if necessary but it will need a standard UK plug socket as a power supply.
- It is also most effective when placed close to where people will congregate; the bar area or the edge of the dance floor are both ideal locations!
- I always recommend having props for added fun, so if you would like props you will need to supply them yourselves or pay £25.00 to hire my collection of props & fancy dress (Turn over for more info on the props).
If ordering the booth as part of a wedding package, it will be included within the hours of photography that you have purchased. So if you have 10 hours of photography between 12-10pm – the Photo-booth will finish at 10pm.
The photo booth can be supplied with props too! Some couples also like to supply their own props, based on their wedding theme, which works well too. The props include inflatable musical instruments, various fun sunglasses, cowboy hats, wigs, superhero and celebrity masks and some chalkboard signs for guests to write messages on. The props are supplied in a picnic hamper that can be placed on a table or on the floor next to the booth when it is set up.
The following are listed props that can be supplied as part of the photo-booth. Not all props will be supplied but a good selection will be provided which will be more than enough to accommodate your guests. The props are constantly updated with each booking of the photo-booth and this document is frequently updated with the current list of props as some get damaged and need replacing after each event.
The current selection of props includes:
- Sunglasses – Slatted Shades
- 3 x black chalk boards for writing messages + white chalk
- 3 x Black Lace Masquerade masks
- Wigs – Pink and blue long hair female wigs, multi-coloured and black afros wigs.
- Blow up musical instruments – Saxophone, Electric Guitar, Ghetto Blaster & 2x Microphones
- Pirate Hat
- Sailor Hat
- Cowboy Hats – One brown, One silver
- Red Fez
- Traffic cone hat
- Pink feather boa
- Celebrity masks – Politicians, Donald Trump, Theresa May
- Superhero masks – Batman & Spiderman
- 2 x Hawaiian Lei Hula Flower Neck Garlands