Well, what would you like? Let me know what you would options you are interested in and I can send you a bespoke quote. Have a look through the options on this page and then email me with the following information:
· Your name and contact details
· Your wedding date & location(s)
· How many hours photography you would require (It's helpful to know what time your ceremony is and when you are planning to do the first dance)
· Whether you would like a Graphistudio® book album
· Any other extras that you would like, such as an Engagement Shoot or Photo Booth
My general prices start from £949.00 for 8 hours of photography, including all the images fully edited and supplied on a USB or digital disc with an accompanying online gallery. Most of my clients tend to spend between £999-1399 depending on what extras they order and how many hours they require. If this seems a bit outside your budget, you can always have less hours and I'm happy to discuss different options with you.
Please get in touch for more details and for a quote via the contact page.
The photo-booth offers a fun and entertaining way of being photographed later in the day. This unique evening entertainment offers immediate fun and lasting memories and the photographic creativity gets handed to the guests as they take their own photographs!
The photo booth is a mini-photography studio where guests can take their own digital photos; these are then included on the digital disc and uploaded to the website gallery.
My Graphistudio® 60 page A4 book albums are printed on high-quality photographic paper with minimalist panoramic image layouts designed by me, and approved by you before they’re printed. Available with a dust-jacket hardback or leather bound cover personalized with your names and the wedding date. Smaller parent book copies of albums are also available.
I only use high quality professional photographic labs to produce my prints. Always printed on photographic paper, these prints are made to last for over 100 years with minimal fade. Incomparable with tablet, computer or smartphone screens, a print should be treated like a work of art that’s meant to last a lifetime in a frame, album, scrapbook or even on your fridge! They make wonderful gifts for friends and family, you can order enlargements and hang them on your wall for everyone to see!
Prints, framed prints and canvases can be ordered directly via the website, and are fully customisable depending on the size and mounting options you require and frames come in different designs and styles. Have a look at the full options available in the price list in the online store; check out this sample gallery to have a look at how the online shop works in more detail.
An opportunity to get some great photos of you both before the wedding. You can feel more relaxed in your casual clothing (or feel free to put on black tie and look dynamite), this shoot can help you feel more comfortable in front of the camera and you can use photos for your wedding invites, wedding decorations or to have around the house. You can also get a framed print from the shoot to display at your wedding or at home and you can get guests to sign the aperture mount for your guest book! The session can be as chilled out or as creative as you like.
This option is recommended for large weddings where you’re inviting more than 100 guests. A second photographer can cover Groom preparation photos in the morning, shoot from another angle in the ceremony and can also photograph the wedding guests whilst the formal photographs are being taken. You’ll receive more photographs from different perspectives and this is a must if you’re looking to try and get a photograph of everyone.
These statistics were recently published in BrideBook's survey - read the full report here.
The average amount spent on wedding photography = £1,211
● Significantly more couples book a full-time professional photographer (76%) versus a part-time photographer (17%) or friend at no cost (6%)
● Couples find value in extra services as 22% of couples hire photographers with a second shooter (2 people) and 4% booked photographers that provided photo booth services
● Digital photos were higher than print as 50% photography packages purchased include a USB stick of photos versus 20% packages that include a printed album
● Deciding factors to book a photographer include:
○ Excellent portfolio online / style of photography
○ Comfortable / friendly personality
○ Value for money